J.R. Martinez flawless on 'Dancing with the Stars'
LOS ANGELES, CA -- J.R. Martinez didn't need any more love from the "Dancing with the Stars" judges.
The U.S. Army veteran and his professional partner Karina Smirnoff earned a pair of perfect scores -- 30 out of a possible 30 for a total of 60 -- on the ABC ballroom competition Monday.
Tied in second place behind Martinez with a combined score of 52 were Hope Solo and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, and Ricki Lake and partner Derek Hough. Rob Kardashian and partner Cheryl Burke stepped into third place with a total score of 51, while Nancy Grace and partner Tristan MacManus tangoed into last place behind the pack with a combined score of 44.
The fairytale will end for one of the six remaining celebrities Tuesday after judges' scores are combined with viewer votes.
- Bodies of two women found in Galveston County 1 min ago
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Two bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged 50 min ago
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days 21 min ago
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Video: Generous students get visit from big Texan
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah
- ESPN: Johnny Football signs multi-year deal