'Dancing' won't keep Wagner from Tahoe golf
RENO, NV -- Slipping on his dance shoes won't keep Jack Wagner from lacing up his spikes to defend his title at the 23rd annual American Century Celebrity Golf Championship at Lake Tahoe.
The "Melrose Place" actor competing next month on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" also has committed to the tournament July 20-22 at Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course. That's according to an email to The Associated Press late Tuesday from Gary Quinn, senior director of NBC Sports, owner and operator of the event.
Wagner, who also won in 2006, held off Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo last year. Now he's in position to join ex-QB Billy Joe Tolliver as one of only four three-time winners. Ex-pitcher Rick Rhoden has eight titles and former NHL player Dan Quinn four.
dancing with the stars, entertainment
- One dead, two injured in Colorado 2 min ago
- Woman found dead inside burned out home
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus
- Three Webster officers accused of using excessive force
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide
- Volunteers with local relief agency return from Philippines 22 min ago
- Man accused of plotting to detonate bomb at Wichita airport
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch
- Fugitive Friday: Help find suspect in sexual assault of child
- Swimmer nabs monster lobster with bare hands
- Astronaut may get Christmas wish for spacewalk
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Sales brisk for tonight's $425M Mega Millions game
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos