Lil Wayne told to cut grass of La. mansion
KENNER, LA -- Lil Wayne has been told to cut his grass.
The Times-Picayune reports the rapper was cited for high grass and weeds at his 10,000-square-foot mansion in a gated subdivision in Kenner, La., a suburb of New Orleans.
The Code Enforcement Department issued the ticket to Dwayne Carter, the New Orleans-born singer's given name, sometime between Feb. 26 and March 2, according to a list released by the city.
The home is on sale for $1.7 million. Listed as a "celebrity" mansion, the house has five bedrooms, five bathrooms, two half baths and a "beautiful, spacious open floor plan."
Among the house's amenities are a four-car garage, a theater and movie room, an entertainment bar, a pool house. The master suite has a fireplace with his and her baths and a steam room sauna and Jacuzzi.
- Parts of Astrodome demolished 16 min ago
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged 13 min ago
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic 31 min ago
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- 2013 College bowl schedule 30 min ago
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush 5 min ago
- No more ice, but cold weather continues