'Swamp People' stars not hurt in Arkansas crash
DODDRIDGE, AR -- Two stars of the reality TV show "Swamp People" are unhurt after being involved in a five-car pileup near the Arkansas-Louisiana state line
Arkansas State Police say three people suffered serious but not life-threatening injuries in Monday's crash on U.S. 71.
The Texarkana Gazette reports that alligator hunters Joe LaFont and Tommy Chauvin, known as Trapper Joe and Trigger Tommy, were not injured. "Swamp People" T-shirts and other merchandise from the show spilled from their truck onto the highway.
Police say four cars had stopped for a flagman directing traffic around highway maintenance work but that a fifth driver failed to halt and smashed into a tractor-trailer, causing the pileup.
The History Channel's "Swamp People" follows a group of Louisiana alligator hunters in the Atchafalaya Swamp.
- weather: Rain showers popping up across SE Texas
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder 38 min ago
- Overturned tanker truck causing traffic nightmare 52 min ago
- Residents fire through door, killing woman 28 min ago
- Gay pride parade's new condom policy draws criticism
- Houston man sentenced for operating bogus ambulance companies
- Minn. mother, son accused of stealing gopher feet
- Diving great Greg Louganis to marry in fall 56 min ago
- Woodlands woman accused of setting fire to boyfriend's home
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7 million older model Jeeps
- otrc: Johnny Depp talks split with Vanessa Paradis
- abcnews: Brain-eating amoeba warning in Florida
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
- Video: Good Samaritan stabbed by own sword