Reality show featuring Houston relatives planned
NEW YORK -- A reality show featuring Whitney Houston's relatives, including daughter Bobbi Kristina and mother Cissy, is in the works.
Houston representative Kristen Foster confirmed the Lifetime show, "The Houston Family Chronicles," on Friday.
It will focus on Pat Houston, sister-in-law and manager of the late singer. Pat Houston is also helping care for Whitney Houston's only child, 19-year-old Bobby Kristina. The show promises to feature Bobbi Kristina and Cissy, as well as Houston's cousin Dionne Warwick, gospel singer CeCe Winans and other members of the Houston family.
Whitney Houston drowned in a bathtub in February at age 48.
- One dead after police chase comes to end 25 min ago
- Boy Scouts to allow openly gay Scouts in its ranks 35 min ago
- NOAA: 'Above normal' hurricane season for 2013
- Drivers warned about possible police impersonator in Liberty County
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Houston one of fastest growing cities in US
- 7 charged over suspected chop shop 20 min ago
- Drug agents: 'Unfit for human consumption'
- Women behind aggravated robbery caught on video
- Sketch released of suspect who tied up victim
- METRORail downtown closed for Memorial Day weekend
- otrc: New 'Man of Steel' trailer
- abcnews: SI model to attend prom with teen
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
37 min ago
- Students create garden honoring veterans
17 min ago
- Unfinished business remains for Texas...
16 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos