Reality show featuring Houston relatives planned
NEW YORK -- A reality show featuring Whitney Houston's relatives, including daughter Bobbi Kristina and mother Cissy, is in the works.
Houston representative Kristen Foster confirmed the Lifetime show, "The Houston Family Chronicles," on Friday.
It will focus on Pat Houston, sister-in-law and manager of the late singer. Pat Houston is also helping care for Whitney Houston's only child, 19-year-old Bobby Kristina. The show promises to feature Bobbi Kristina and Cissy, as well as Houston's cousin Dionne Warwick, gospel singer CeCe Winans and other members of the Houston family.
Whitney Houston drowned in a bathtub in February at age 48.
- One dead, several injured in bar shooting 2 min ago
- Van smashes into home in northwest Harris Co.
- Family affected by HPD homicide probe speaks out
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Rockets fall to Portland again, down 2-0 in series
- Authorities: Deadly wreck sparked by fleeing driver 16 min ago
- Job fair today only for veterans, spouses 15 min ago
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Batteries in baby video monitors recalled
- Two people shot outside auto shop
- Man seeks to hide 'murder' tattoo before trial
- Cy-Fair ISD: Bible OK to bring for independent reading
- Fetal tissue used to power Oregon homes