Reality show featuring Houston relatives planned
NEW YORK -- A reality show featuring Whitney Houston's relatives, including daughter Bobbi Kristina and mother Cissy, is in the works.
Houston representative Kristen Foster confirmed the Lifetime show, "The Houston Family Chronicles," on Friday.
It will focus on Pat Houston, sister-in-law and manager of the late singer. Pat Houston is also helping care for Whitney Houston's only child, 19-year-old Bobby Kristina. The show promises to feature Bobbi Kristina and Cissy, as well as Houston's cousin Dionne Warwick, gospel singer CeCe Winans and other members of the Houston family.
Whitney Houston drowned in a bathtub in February at age 48.
- Sketch released of suspect in elderly woman assault 57 min ago
- Smash-and-grab suspects lead police on chase
- Photos: 7 big brands that are struggling 16 min ago
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Video: Why ABC-13 anchors don't wear green on St....
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket 44 min ago
- Mobile home fire claims life of one person in NE Houston 4 min ago
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles 40 min ago
- Officer-involved shooting under investigation in SW Houston 56 min ago
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 18 kicks off tonight
- Indianapolis Colts owner arrested for DWI
- Residents jump from windows to escape apartment fire
- Don't click on those Malaysia Airlines Facebook posts
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded