Hip-hop's Usher claims ex-wife spit at girlfriend
ATLANTA, GA -- Hip-hop artist Usher Raymond is locked in a legal battle with his ex-wife arising from a custody fight over their two sons.
The 33-year-old testified in court on Tuesday that Tameka Foster Raymond spit at and tried to fight his girlfriend during one visit. He alleged that his ex-wife hit him during the dispute, but that he didn't press charges because "I didn't want the boys to know that their father put their mother in jail."
Tameka Raymond's attorney claims that Usher provoked her client and that his account is exaggerated.
The two were married in 2007 and divorced two years later. Tameka Raymond has since fought for full custody of their two sons while Usher Raymond wants more visitation rights.
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces 13 min ago
- Details to be released on plans for 2017 Super Bowl
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Child abducted walking home from school
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- Hearing scheduled to terminate rights of Baby Chloe's parents
- Autopsy ordered on Texas City inmate who died 9 min ago
- IRS official Lois Lerner: 'I did nothing wrong' 44 min ago
- New facial filler targets tiny wrinkles
- 1 killed, 3 students hurt in school bus accident in East TX 26 min ago
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved
- Jodia Arias pleas to jury to spare her life
30 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos