Justin Bieber coming back to Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Teen heartthrob Justin Bieber heads back to Houston on October 30th at the Toyota Center.
The platinum-selling pop singing sensation announced a headlining tour of North America just weeks before his fourth album, 'Believe,' is set to be released on June 19th.
The "Believe" Tour, presented by AEG Live and featuring Carly Rae Jepsen as special guest will blaze a trail through more than 45 cities.
Tickets are $39.50-$89.50 and are set to go on sale at 10am Saturday, June 2nd.
- Dr. accused of harassing woman she calls 'whore' 4 min ago
- Detectives: Two shot at home near Pearland 9 min ago
- Dad on trial for infant's beating death 1 min ago
- Child killed by falling tree branch
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- ABC13 broacasting Texans vs. Jags game Thursday night 38 min ago
- Man finds his brother murdered in home
- HPD: Cop impersonator shot man during struggle
- Ohio murder suspect nabbed at Houston buffet restaurant 24 min ago
- Thief steals man's pants and shoots him
- HISD school principal accused of shoplifting
- Search for Missouri fugitive moves to Houston
- Nude pics on Instagram lead to sex assault suspects
- Police searching for driver who struck, killed bicyclist
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
37 min ago