Justin Bieber coming back to Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Teen heartthrob Justin Bieber heads back to Houston on October 30th at the Toyota Center.
The platinum-selling pop singing sensation announced a headlining tour of North America just weeks before his fourth album, 'Believe,' is set to be released on June 19th.
The "Believe" Tour, presented by AEG Live and featuring Carly Rae Jepsen as special guest will blaze a trail through more than 45 cities.
Tickets are $39.50-$89.50 and are set to go on sale at 10am Saturday, June 2nd.
- Amber Alert issued for missing 18-month-old child
- Details to be released on plans for 2017 Super Bowl 31 min ago
- Burglars pose as construction workers during jewelry heist 4 min ago
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces
- UK official: London attack could be terror-related
- Jodi Arias jury deadlocked but must continue 48 min ago
- Baby found in trash bag can have new parents
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- What's the farthest point from the Earth's center?
- Sketch released of suspect in fatal shooting in southeast Houston
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos