Guns N' Roses singer robbed after Paris show
PARIS, France -- Police say Guns N' Roses front man Axl Rose was robbed of three gold-and-diamond necklaces worth some $200,000 after the hard rock band's concert in Paris.
A Paris police spokesman said Wednesday that the lead singer of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame-inducted band was fuming after the theft during a private gathering after the band's show at Bercy stadium the previous night.
Judicial police have opened an investigation but the spokesman said it didn't appear Rose was wearing the necklaces at the time. The spokesman spoke on condition of anonymity because of office policy.
The group's website says they are scheduled to play in Moenchengladbach, Germany, on Friday before returning to France as part of a tour of Europe and Israel that runs through July 22.
- weather: Severe weather across SE Texas
- Search in OK nears completion; tornado was EF5
- Houston will host Super Bowl LI in 2017 39 min ago
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Strong storms roll over SE Texas 24 min ago
- New facial filler targets tiny wrinkles
- Do you know all the apps your kids are using?
- 2nd suspect in Alief murders surrenders
- Katy Fire Chief indicted in Valium diversion case
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 'Very graphic' devastation at OK elem. school
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone
- Casey Curry's Wednesday weather forecast
4 min ago