Guns N' Roses singer robbed after Paris show
PARIS, France -- Police say Guns N' Roses front man Axl Rose was robbed of three gold-and-diamond necklaces worth some $200,000 after the hard rock band's concert in Paris.
A Paris police spokesman said Wednesday that the lead singer of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame-inducted band was fuming after the theft during a private gathering after the band's show at Bercy stadium the previous night.
Judicial police have opened an investigation but the spokesman said it didn't appear Rose was wearing the necklaces at the time. The spokesman spoke on condition of anonymity because of office policy.
The group's website says they are scheduled to play in Moenchengladbach, Germany, on Friday before returning to France as part of a tour of Europe and Israel that runs through July 22.
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster 50 min ago
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana 56 min ago
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Boy, 2, FaceTimes to help mom instead of 911
24 min ago