Zac Brown Band to perform at Home Run Derby
NASHVILLE, TN -- Zac Brown Band is adding some star power to baseball's Home Run Derby at next month's All-Star game festivities.
The Grammy-winning country group will be doing a special on-field performance at Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Mo., ahead of the derby on July 9.
The band will perform "Chicken Fried," and it will air on the MLB Network to close out "MLB Tonight: All-Star Edition." Then they will sing their new single, "The Wind." It will air on ESPN just before the Home Run Derby gets underway.
Zac Brown Band has had nine consecutive No. 1 hits and both major label albums have gone platinum. The band is planning to release a new album, "Uncaged," on July 10.
The Home Run Derby will air on ESPN.
- Tanker spill cleanup to continue overnight
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7M older model Jeeps
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder
- Gay pride parade's condom policy draws criticism
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Houston man sentenced for operating bogus ambulance companies
- Texas Equusearch hit by criminals
- Minn. mother, son accused of stealing gopher feet
- Diving great Greg Louganis to marry in fall
- Residents fire through door, killing woman
- Woodlands woman accused of setting fire to boyfriend's home
- otrc: Johnny Depp talks split with Vanessa Paradis
- abcnews: NFL player's home searched after killing
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue