Zac Brown Band to perform at Home Run Derby
NASHVILLE, TN -- Zac Brown Band is adding some star power to baseball's Home Run Derby at next month's All-Star game festivities.
The Grammy-winning country group will be doing a special on-field performance at Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Mo., ahead of the derby on July 9.
The band will perform "Chicken Fried," and it will air on the MLB Network to close out "MLB Tonight: All-Star Edition." Then they will sing their new single, "The Wind." It will air on ESPN just before the Home Run Derby gets underway.
Zac Brown Band has had nine consecutive No. 1 hits and both major label albums have gone platinum. The band is planning to release a new album, "Uncaged," on July 10.
The Home Run Derby will air on ESPN.
- HPD: Fight between roommates ends in shooting 6 min ago
- Coyote's wild run through Hobby, but no roadrunner in sight 7 min ago
- Time Magazine names its Person of the Year 2 min ago
- Video from violent fast food robbery released
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- More Astrodome seats to go on sale today
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Marine's body sent home without heart
- Want to buy pot, legally? Head to Uruguay
- Female libido drug remains in limbo
- Mandela's body arrives for viewing in South Africa
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
- David Tillman's midday weather forecast
44 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos