Zac Brown Band to perform at Home Run Derby
NASHVILLE, TN -- Zac Brown Band is adding some star power to baseball's Home Run Derby at next month's All-Star game festivities.
The Grammy-winning country group will be doing a special on-field performance at Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Mo., ahead of the derby on July 9.
The band will perform "Chicken Fried," and it will air on the MLB Network to close out "MLB Tonight: All-Star Edition." Then they will sing their new single, "The Wind." It will air on ESPN just before the Home Run Derby gets underway.
Zac Brown Band has had nine consecutive No. 1 hits and both major label albums have gone platinum. The band is planning to release a new album, "Uncaged," on July 10.
The Home Run Derby will air on ESPN.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale