Thai ministry complains about Lady Gaga's show
BANGKOK, Thailand -- Thailand's Culture Ministry is criticizing Lady Gaga over what it says was her inappropriate use of a Thai flag during a Bangkok concert last month.
Lady Gaga wore a traditional Thai headdress and a bikini and sat on a motorcycle with a Thai flag tied to it.
The ministry says the act was "not appropriate and hurt the feelings of the Thai people."
The ministry's Permanent Secretary Somchai Seanglai says his agency gave police a summary of public complaints it received.
Somchai says that is protocol but the ministry does not intend to seek legal action against the American pop diva.
Her Asian tour has been wildly popular but also raised objections. An Indonesian show was canceled after Muslim hard-liners denounced it.
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death 46 min ago
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- Keenum out; Schaub to start against Broncos 49 min ago
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- New cameras to help cops settle disputes
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- One dead, others injured in Baytown wreck 49 min ago
- Feds to reduce stimulus due to improving job market
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Man wanted in deadly W. Harris Co. shooting turns self in
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day