50 Cent in car accident, released from hospital
NEW YORK -- A representative for 50 Cent says the rapper is out of the hospital after being injured in a car accident in New York on Tuesday morning.
The rep says 50 Cent was taken to New York Hospital Queens where he was treated for "minor neck and back injuries" and is now "doing fine."
His driver, Bruce Miller, was also injured.
Photos of the 36-year-old on a stretcher are posted on his website www.ThisIs50.com . The Grammy winner, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, appears in a neck brace in two photos.
No other details were provided.
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby 45 min ago
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston 29 min ago
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- One killed in west Houston wreck
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally 29 min ago
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years 6 min ago
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards 59 min ago
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody 13 min ago
- 12 killed, 3 missing in avalanche on Everest 17 min ago
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Chris Brown trial could start as soon as today
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash