50 Cent in car accident, released from hospital
NEW YORK -- A representative for 50 Cent says the rapper is out of the hospital after being injured in a car accident in New York on Tuesday morning.
The rep says 50 Cent was taken to New York Hospital Queens where he was treated for "minor neck and back injuries" and is now "doing fine."
His driver, Bruce Miller, was also injured.
Photos of the 36-year-old on a stretcher are posted on his website www.ThisIs50.com . The Grammy winner, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, appears in a neck brace in two photos.
No other details were provided.
- Tanker spill cleanup to continue overnight
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7M older model Jeeps
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder
- Gay pride parade's condom policy draws criticism
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Houston man sentenced for operating bogus ambulance companies
- Texas Equusearch hit by criminals
- Minn. mother, son accused of stealing gopher feet
- Diving great Greg Louganis to marry in fall
- Residents fire through door, killing woman
- Woodlands woman accused of setting fire to boyfriend's home
- otrc: Johnny Depp talks split with Vanessa Paradis
- abcnews: NFL player's home searched after killing
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue