50 Cent in car accident, released from hospital
NEW YORK -- A representative for 50 Cent says the rapper is out of the hospital after being injured in a car accident in New York on Tuesday morning.
The rep says 50 Cent was taken to New York Hospital Queens where he was treated for "minor neck and back injuries" and is now "doing fine."
His driver, Bruce Miller, was also injured.
Photos of the 36-year-old on a stretcher are posted on his website www.ThisIs50.com . The Grammy winner, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, appears in a neck brace in two photos.
No other details were provided.
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston 50 min ago
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known 59 min ago
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier 37 min ago
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Half-ton chocolate Santa on display at Hilton Americas 56 min ago
- 800 firefighters battle late fall fire in Big Sur
- Feds: Harvard bomb threat was hoax to avoid final
- DA tries again to put 'affluenza' teen behind bars
- Tougher new rules for game rooms
- Travis Herzog's Wednesday weather forecast
11 min ago