Man who broke into Diddy's NY mansion is sentenced
RIVERHEAD, NY -- A New York man who broke into Sean "Diddy" Combs East Hampton mansion said at his sentencing he drank the rap mogul's liquor, smoked his cigars and slept in his bed.
According to the New York Post, Quamine Taylor was sentenced Thursday in Suffolk County court to time served after being unable to post $2,000 bail following his April arrest.
Taylor also was ordered to stay away from Combs' homes.
The Queens resident was arrested at the sprawling home on April 1 after spending nearly 24 hours there. He was charged on trespassing and petit larceny charges.
He had said he had hoped to stay at the house for several days.
Taylor previously had been arrested at the home in June 2001.
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Robber dashes out of vision store with pricy shades
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
- Jury reaches verdict in disputed Farrah Fawcett portrait
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos