La Toya Jackson to get a reality show on OWN
NEW YORK -- Oprah Winfrey has tapped La Toya Jackson to star in her own reality show.
"Life with La Toya" is described as a "candid look" inside Jackson's life as she juggles family, friends and business. It will air next year on Winfrey's TV network, OWN.
La Toya is one of Katherine and Joe Jackson's nine children and was Michael's sister.
She isn't the first Jackson to get a reality show. "The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty" aired for six episodes on A&E. It followed Jermaine, Jackie, Marlon and Tito Jackson.
La Toya also competed last year on "Celebrity Apprentice."
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery 55 min ago
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Family escapes house fire in east Houston
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day 49 min ago
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Man tries to trade gator for beer
- Half-ton chocolate Santa on display at Hilton Americas