Sabrina Bryan voted in as 13th final 'DWTS' contestant
NEW YORK (KTRK) -- Sabrina Bryan has been revealed as the final contestant on this season's 'Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars' cast.
The announcement was made Monday on 'Good Morning America.' Bryan will dance with professional partner Louis van Amstel, who has appeared on seven seasons of the hit show.
Twelve contestants have already been chosen, but viewers got to pick the 13th person. Fashion guru Carson Kressley, singer Sabrina Bryan and Disney Channel star Kyle Massey were are all vying for the open spot.
The new All-Star season of Dancing With the Stars returns September 24 on ABC13.
good morning america, dancing with the stars, abc, entertainment
- Gas station clerks shoot robbery suspect
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate 50 min ago
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- One killed in head on collision with dump truck
- Search expands for missing Rice U student
- Siblings rescued 8 hours after getting lost in woods
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from hotel
- Police: Rapper incited riot at SXSW
- Teen arrested after allegedly racing illegally
- Kevin Spacey fires back at Rob Ford
- Brawl breaks out at funeral home on Houston's south side
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million