Giuliana and Bill Rancic's baby son is born
NEW YORK -- Giuliana and Bill Rancic have welcomed son Edward Duke to their family.
Edward was born in Denver by a gestational surrogate Wednesday night. He weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces.
The couple were in the delivery room for the four-hour labor and birth.
Giuliana Rancic is a red-carpet fixture and host of E! News. Bill, who cut the baby's umbilical cord, is an entrepreneur and motivational speaker. He was the first-season winner on TV's "The Apprentice." The couple star in the Style Network reality show "Giuliana & Bill" that dealt with their fertility issues.
Giuliana Rancic tells E! News that she and her husband are "so in love with the little guy already!"
Edward arrived just in time for his parents' fifth wedding anniversary on Saturday.
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy 50 min ago
- Suspects posing as officers break into home
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Cop throws K-9 through suspect's window after chase
- UFC heavyweight fighter dies at age 30
- Man accused of pranking notable coaches about jobs arrested
- Great deals on Wednesdays at Thrift Store Outlet
- Would you 'Like' a Facebook 'Sympathize' button?
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time!
- Doctor accused of poisoning fellow physician due in court
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Man shot while behind the wheel in SE Houston