Giuliana and Bill Rancic's baby son is born
NEW YORK -- Giuliana and Bill Rancic have welcomed son Edward Duke to their family.
Edward was born in Denver by a gestational surrogate Wednesday night. He weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces.
The couple were in the delivery room for the four-hour labor and birth.
Giuliana Rancic is a red-carpet fixture and host of E! News. Bill, who cut the baby's umbilical cord, is an entrepreneur and motivational speaker. He was the first-season winner on TV's "The Apprentice." The couple star in the Style Network reality show "Giuliana & Bill" that dealt with their fertility issues.
Giuliana Rancic tells E! News that she and her husband are "so in love with the little guy already!"
Edward arrived just in time for his parents' fifth wedding anniversary on Saturday.
- 51 killed after tornadoes rip through Oklahoma
- Ex-teen sex slave devotes new life to helping others
- Houston Super Bowl committee making its pitch in Boston
- Detectives investigating drowning of 3-year-old boy
- Suspected chop shop raided in NW Harris County
- Court appearance for man accused in attack at nail salon
- 1 arrested, 3 others sought in Alief murders
- Photos: LEGO KidsFest in Houston
- otrc: 'Anchorman 2' teaser trailer released
- abcnews: Victoria's Secret rejects 'survivor' bra
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos