AP source: Beyonce set for Super Bowl halftime
NEW YORK -- All the single ladies will be watching the upcoming Super Bowl along with football lovers. That's because Beyonce is the halftime show performer.
A source familiar with Super Bowl 47 tells The Associated Press that the Grammy-winning diva will take the stage at the halftime show on Feb. 3, 2013, at the Superdome in New Orleans. The source spoke on condition of anonymity because that person wasn't authorized to publicly reveal the information.
The source said the official announcement is expected Wednesday.
Beyonce sang the national anthem at the 2004 Super Bowl in Houston. Madonna performed at this year's Super Bowl with guests CeeLo Green, Nicki Minaj, LMFAO and M.I.A.
Pepsi is returning as the sponsor for the halftime show since doing so in 2007 when Prince performed.
- Body of postal worker found in burned out Jeep 24 min ago
- Boy, 6, drowns in Fort Bend County pool
- Another record could fall before Powerball drawing
- Witnesses rescue woman from kidnapping attempt
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Robbery suspects lead police on overnight chase
- Officer hurt when driver hits cruiser in NW Houston 55 min ago
- Nuisance buildings around Houston coming down today
- Triathletes pushing themselves today in The Woodlands
- Granbury residents prepare to return home
- 70 injured as Connecticut commuter trains collide
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
- Video: Trapped ducklings saved by phone app
- Ready for hurricane season?
59 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos