Naomi Campbell hosts boyfriend's birthday in India
NEW DELHI -- Naomi Campbell is pulling out all the stops to celebrate the birthday of her boyfriend, Russian billionaire Vladimir Doronin, in the palaces of western India.
The supermodel's spokeswoman, Debi Zornes, says the celebration of Doronin's 50th birthday kicked off in the 15th century Mehrangarh Fort in the city of Jodhpur on Tuesday night. The festivities included fireworks, traditional music and dancing and an elaborate buffet meal.
Another party is slated for Wednesday evening at another medieval palace, Umaid Bhawan, which is now run as a hotel.
All 42 rooms at the palace hotel have been booked for Campbell's guests.
No other details were immediately available.
- HPD: Homeless man kills armed burglar
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison 10 min ago
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom
- Dr. accused of writing 'whore' on woman's mirror
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 Thursday night
- Officials: Texas teacher shot, killed in Benghazi 44 min ago
- Burning stolen truck missing $180,000 of tools
- Fast food workers plan to again protest wages 34 min ago
- Can you say this tongue twister?
- Boy accused of setting mall fire, two others
- SWAT standoff in SW Houston ends peacefully
- Steelers' coach slapped with six-figure fine 39 min ago
- Casey Curry's midday weather forecast
13 min ago