People magazine says Channing Tatum is sexiest man
NEW YORK -- Channing Tatum is People magazine's "sexiest man alive" for 2012.
The 32-year-old actor says his first thought on hearing the news was: "`Y'all are messing with me."'
Tatum's film roles include "Magic Mike" and the upcoming "Foxcatcher."
Other actors who have received the "sexiest" label include George Clooney, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and Ryan Reynolds. Last year's "sexiest man" was Bradley Cooper.
People announced its 2012 list Wednesday.
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- HISD principal, administrator arrested in Alabama
- Vandals strike vehicles in Woodland Heights
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time! 22 min ago
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- Driveway theft of 200lb generator caught on camera 54 min ago
- SAPD: Fatally shot student from Baytown charged officer
- Stockman challenges Cornyn in Texas US Senate race
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes
- Restaurant apologizes for racist sign
- Police chase emu down I-35 near Austin 24 min ago
- Video: Wade Phillips on life after Kubiak