Vandalism charge dismissed for MMA fighter
SANTA ANA, CA -- A misdemeanor vandalism charge has been dismissed against mixed martial arts fighter and reality show host Jason "Mayhem" Miller, who was found naked in a Southern California church.
Court records show that the 31-year-old Miller had the charge dismissed at a hearing Wednesday.
Miller was found nude in a church three months ago by a pastor who called authorities when he found books and CDs that were strewn about and missing boards from a previously broken window.
Orange County prosecutors said Miller was accused of breaking at least one picture frame, spray-painting inside the church and damaging a propane tank and other items.
Miller, has fought for several organizations including the UFC, and hosted the MTV show "Bully Beatdown."
- Case of swine flu confirmed in Montgomery County
- City slammed for deal with topless clubs 17 min ago
- Houston police gain powerful new weapon 47 min ago
- Man says found treasure should be his 29 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Police: Man fatally shoots wife in southsoutheast west Houston 1 min ago
- Mystery of the missing mink
- Bicyclist hit by minivan near park
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death
- Family of Houston girl hopes for life-saving donation
- Congress passes bill that will avoid future govt. shutdowns
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- METRO offering new way to get around town
- Take a trip to Santa's Town
56 min ago