Vandalism charge dismissed for MMA fighter
SANTA ANA, CA -- A misdemeanor vandalism charge has been dismissed against mixed martial arts fighter and reality show host Jason "Mayhem" Miller, who was found naked in a Southern California church.
Court records show that the 31-year-old Miller had the charge dismissed at a hearing Wednesday.
Miller was found nude in a church three months ago by a pastor who called authorities when he found books and CDs that were strewn about and missing boards from a previously broken window.
Orange County prosecutors said Miller was accused of breaking at least one picture frame, spray-painting inside the church and damaging a propane tank and other items.
Miller, has fought for several organizations including the UFC, and hosted the MTV show "Bully Beatdown."
- Suspect in wreck that killed sergeant goes to court 56 min ago
- Dreamliner returns to skies with flight from Houston 31 min ago
- ATM stolen in smash-and-grab theft 25 min ago
- Tornado-hit states brace for more bad storms
- Man sought in dollar store robbery 27 min ago
- Houston Super Bowl committee makes pitch in Boston 39 min ago
- Justin Bieber gets booed at Billboard Music Awards
- One dies, another injured in head-on accident
- HISD security officer goes before judge today
- Photos: Billboard Music Awards from Las Vegas
- Photos: Gyro-eating contest at Greek Festival
- otrc: No 'Bridesmaids' sequel for Wiig
- abcnews: 5 security tips for Facebook mobile
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos