'Dancing With the Stars: All Stars' champ crowned
LOS ANGELES, CA -- She was dissed on "The Bachelor" and came in third place during her first stint on "Dancing With the Stars," but Melissa Rycroft is now officially a winner.
The reality TV star and her professional dance partner, Tony Dovolani, were named the champions Tuesday on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars: All Stars."
The pair beat out fellow finalists (and former champs) actress Kelly Monaco and Olympian Shawn Johnson to claim the sparkly mirror-ball trophy.
Other contestants hoisted the new winners into the air as confetti rained down inside the "Dancing With the Stars" ballroom.
Besides Rycroft, Monaco and Johnson, the season's cast featured returning stars Pamela Anderson, Sabrina Bryan, Kirstie Alley, Gilles Marini, Joey Fatone, Drew Lachey, Helio Castroneves, Bristol Palin, Apolo Anton Ohno and Emmitt Smith.
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 22 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Road rage incident ends with shooting of girl
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Nice weather for Easter! 19 min ago
- Good Samaritans run over in SW Houston carjacking
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo
- Local designer's cultural dolls big hit in Houston area
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire
- Local church donates shoes to needy Haitians
- Officials bust meth lab inside million-dollar home
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck