Mike Tyson to take his 1-man show nationwide
NEW YORK -- Lock up your ears -- Mike Tyson's coming to a theater near you.
The former champion boxer and convicted rapist will take his one-man show "Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth" on a three-month tour to more than a dozen cities, including Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Detroit and Washington, D.C.
The two-hour show, directed by Spike Lee and written by Tyson's wife, Kiki, debuted in Las Vegas and had a limited run on Broadway this summer. The tour starts in Indianapolis in February.
The show traces Iron Mike's rise from violent street hood in Brooklyn to a fearsome athlete. Then comes the fall -- prison inmate, tabloid target, cocaine and Evander Holyfield's delicious ear. There are stories about first wife Robin Givens, promoter Don King and Brad Pitt.
- Severe weather possible this morning
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs 12 min ago
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- A&E claims death threats since Robertson's suspension 11 min ago
- New Houston light rail line to open for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Deputies shut down game room in NE Houston
- Woman's body found in SW Houston; suspect arrested
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking 18 min ago
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather 16 min ago
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish