Mike Tyson to take his 1-man show nationwide
NEW YORK -- Lock up your ears -- Mike Tyson's coming to a theater near you.
The former champion boxer and convicted rapist will take his one-man show "Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth" on a three-month tour to more than a dozen cities, including Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Detroit and Washington, D.C.
The two-hour show, directed by Spike Lee and written by Tyson's wife, Kiki, debuted in Las Vegas and had a limited run on Broadway this summer. The tour starts in Indianapolis in February.
The show traces Iron Mike's rise from violent street hood in Brooklyn to a fearsome athlete. Then comes the fall -- prison inmate, tabloid target, cocaine and Evander Holyfield's delicious ear. There are stories about first wife Robin Givens, promoter Don King and Brad Pitt.
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- Man allegedly seen on video during burglary charged
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- Police: Man suffocated son so he could play video games 36 min ago
- Man avoids $525 fine for soda refill
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in San Antonio
- Woman forgives son's killer at the gallows
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years
- Use natural dyes to decorate Easter eggs
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards