Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen welcome baby, Vivian
BOSTON, MA -- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and his supermodel wife, Gisele Bundchen, have announced the birth of their second child, a girl named Vivian Lake.
Bundchen announced the birth on her Facebook page, saying their "little angel" was born at home on Wednesday and is "healthy and full of life."
The couple also has a son, Benjamin, who turns 3 on Saturday. Brady also has a 5-year-old son, John, with actress Bridget Moynahan.
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet 8 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette' 37 min ago
- Parents distracted by devices, study says 35 min ago
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Colorado collects $2 million in recreational pot taxes 5 min ago
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant