Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen welcome baby, Vivian
BOSTON, MA -- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and his supermodel wife, Gisele Bundchen, have announced the birth of their second child, a girl named Vivian Lake.
Bundchen announced the birth on her Facebook page, saying their "little angel" was born at home on Wednesday and is "healthy and full of life."
The couple also has a son, Benjamin, who turns 3 on Saturday. Brady also has a 5-year-old son, John, with actress Bridget Moynahan.
- Case of swine flu confirmed in Montgomery County 41 min ago
- Houston police gain powerful new weapon 26 min ago
- Man says found treasure should be his 8 min ago
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Police: Man fatally shoots wife in southwest Houston 21 min ago
- Mystery of the missing mink
- Bicyclist hit by minivan near park 56 min ago
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death
- Family of Houston girl hopes for life-saving donation 44 min ago
- Congress passes bill that will avoid future govt. shutdowns
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- METRO offering new way to get around town
- Keenum out; Schaub to start against Broncos
- Surprise wedding shower for cancer survivor...
40 min ago
- Take a trip to Santa's Town
35 min ago