Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen welcome baby, Vivian
BOSTON, MA -- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and his supermodel wife, Gisele Bundchen, have announced the birth of their second child, a girl named Vivian Lake.
Bundchen announced the birth on her Facebook page, saying their "little angel" was born at home on Wednesday and is "healthy and full of life."
The couple also has a son, Benjamin, who turns 3 on Saturday. Brady also has a 5-year-old son, John, with actress Bridget Moynahan.
- After bombs, Boston Marathon under tight security
- Robbery call leads to wild chase in north Houston
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to Blazers in Game 1
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Group offers free prom dresses to girls
- Lohan says on reality show she had miscarriage
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous' 33 min ago
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- Teen survives California to Hawaii flight in wheel well
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43 1 min ago
- General Mills scraps controversial new legal terms 50 min ago
- New study says laughing makes your brain work better 40 min ago
- Car hits packed Florida church, injuring about 20