Former first daughter Jenna Bush Hager pregnant with her first child
NEW YORK -- Former first daughter Jenna Bush Hager announced Wednesday that she's pregnant with her first child, due in the spring.
The 31-year-old made the announcement on NBC's "Today" show, where she is a contributing correspondent.
Hager, the twin daughter of former President George W. Bush, and her husband, Henry, have been married for four years.
During a phone call on the show, former President Bush said he's "fired up" about becoming a grandfather, and former first lady Laura Bush said she's "thrilled." It will be the couple's first grandchild.
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side 24 min ago
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire 12 min ago
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- LA unanimously bans vaping in public places
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Man dancing on power pole in lifted to...
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out