Former first daughter Jenna Bush Hager pregnant with her first child
NEW YORK -- Former first daughter Jenna Bush Hager announced Wednesday that she's pregnant with her first child, due in the spring.
The 31-year-old made the announcement on NBC's "Today" show, where she is a contributing correspondent.
Hager, the twin daughter of former President George W. Bush, and her husband, Henry, have been married for four years.
During a phone call on the show, former President Bush said he's "fired up" about becoming a grandfather, and former first lady Laura Bush said she's "thrilled." It will be the couple's first grandchild.
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus 53 min ago
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch
- Massive fire breaks out at NE Harris Co. home
- Beyonce's holiday surprise
- McDonald's employee injured during attempted robbery
- Free Stuff Friday: Holiday happenings this weekend 2 min ago
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
- Coloring book featuring Ted Cruz selling fast
- Multiple people stabbed after Denver football game 19 min ago
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class