Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan-Tatum expecting baby
NEW YORK -- The Sexiest Man Alive will soon be a sexy dad.
Actor Channing Tatum and his wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum are expecting their first child in 2013, their reps confirm.
The news was first reported by People.com, which named Tatum the Sexiest Man Alive in November.
The couple, who recently co-starred in the film "10 Years," met on the 2006 dance film "Step Up," and wed in 2009.
Besides a baby, the new year will be a busy year for the parents-to-be. Tatum has at least four movies in the works while Dewan-Tatum appears on this season of "American Horror Story: Asylum" and has a TV movie called "She Made Them Do It" premiering Dec. 29 on Lifetime.
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- Man avoids $525 fine for soda refill 55 min ago
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in San Antonio
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years
- Use natural dyes to decorate Easter eggs 56 min ago
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody
- 12 killed, 3 missing in avalanche on Everest
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Use natural dyes to decorate Easter eggs
56 min ago