Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan-Tatum expecting baby
NEW YORK -- The Sexiest Man Alive will soon be a sexy dad.
Actor Channing Tatum and his wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum are expecting their first child in 2013, their reps confirm.
The news was first reported by People.com, which named Tatum the Sexiest Man Alive in November.
The couple, who recently co-starred in the film "10 Years," met on the 2006 dance film "Step Up," and wed in 2009.
Besides a baby, the new year will be a busy year for the parents-to-be. Tatum has at least four movies in the works while Dewan-Tatum appears on this season of "American Horror Story: Asylum" and has a TV movie called "She Made Them Do It" premiering Dec. 29 on Lifetime.
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash 22 min ago
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster 9 min ago
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou 13 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Students learn science through unique course 5 min ago
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Boy, 2, FaceTimes to help mom instead of 911
58 min ago