Beyonce announces world tour with Houston stop
NEW YORK -- Beyonce was just warming up at the Super Bowl: The singer has announced a world tour.
"The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour" will kick off April 15 in Belgrade, Serbia. The tour includes a stop here in Beyonce's hometown. The concert is July 15 at the Toyota Center and tickets go on sale next Monday, February 11.
The European leg of the tour will wrap up May 29 in Stockholm, Sweden.
The tour's North American stint starts June 28 in Los Angeles and ends Aug. 3 in Brooklyn, N.Y., at the Barclays Center.
It was also announced Monday that a second wave of the tour is planned for Latin America, Australia and Asia later this year.
Beyonce was the halftime performer at Sunday night's Super Bowl, where the Baltimore Ravens defeated the San Francisco 49ers. She performed a 13-minute set that included hits "Crazy in Love," "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" and a Destiny's Child reunion.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Committee: 'Don't tear down the Astrodome'
- Woman at odds with auto shop after car gets stolen
- Men's restroom visitors find themselves on camera
- Residents on edge over string of suspicious fires
- Houston bus company owner faces charges from 2008 crash
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- Local burger's name catches national chain's attention
- Tropical Storm Barry headed for Veracruz, Mexico
- Thieves steal bundles of metal rods from Magnolia store
- North Forest ISD files new request to stop annexation
- Equipment theft threatens Texas Equusearch's existence
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos