Porn star Ron Jeremy likely to be in hospital a while
LOS ANGELES, CA -- Porn star Ron Jeremy's agent says the prolific actor will likely stay at a Los Angeles hospital a while to recover from an aneurysm near his heart.
Agent Mike Esterman says Jeremy isn't allowed to receive visitors or deliveries following a procedure at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center last week. Esterman says he doesn't expect the 59-year-old to leave the hospital "for some time."
Jeremy had a heavy feeling in his chest and drove himself to the hospital last Wednesday.
One of the best-known names in the porn industry, Jeremy has said he has appeared in more than 2,000 adult films. While officially retired, he still shows up in films and public events, and appeared in the reality TV series "The Surreal Life."
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
los angeles, entertainment
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident