Porn star Ron Jeremy likely to be in hospital a while
LOS ANGELES, CA -- Porn star Ron Jeremy's agent says the prolific actor will likely stay at a Los Angeles hospital a while to recover from an aneurysm near his heart.
Agent Mike Esterman says Jeremy isn't allowed to receive visitors or deliveries following a procedure at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center last week. Esterman says he doesn't expect the 59-year-old to leave the hospital "for some time."
Jeremy had a heavy feeling in his chest and drove himself to the hospital last Wednesday.
One of the best-known names in the porn industry, Jeremy has said he has appeared in more than 2,000 adult films. While officially retired, he still shows up in films and public events, and appeared in the reality TV series "The Surreal Life."
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
los angeles, entertainment
- 4 killed, 3 injured in Pasadena taxi cab wreck
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Teacher denies sex crimes in YouTube case
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school