Beyonce covers Vogue's March issue
NEW YORK -- Beyonce calls the making of her upcoming HBO documentary "Life is But a Dream" a therapeutic process.
She tells the March issue of Vogue, "this movie healed me in so many ways" and thinking about it makes her "want to cry."
The film addresses topics that the notoriously private singer normally doesn't address in public. It chronicles her 2011 decision to no longer have her father Matthew Knowles as her manager, her miscarriage and even the rumors that she was faking her pregnancy with daughter Blue Ivy by really using a surrogate.
"That was very odd," says the singer.
"Life is But a Dream" airs Feb. 16 on HBO.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Bodies of two women found in Galveston County
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe? 11 min ago
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Video: Generous students get visit from big Texan
- Save during spring break with freebies 35 min ago
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah