Back to New Orleans: Beyonce to perform at Essence
NEW ORLEANS, LA -- Beyonce is coming back to New Orleans and back to the Superdome.
After entertaining a huge television audience in a packed dome during the Super Bowl halftime show, Beyonce is now scheduled to perform at the Essence Festival.
Festival officials said Monday that she will return to the dome to headline one of three night concerts during the festival, which is set for the Fourth of July weekend.
Beyonce joins an Essence musical line-up that also includes Jill Scott, Maxwell, New Edition, Charlie Wilson, Keyshia Cole, LL Cool J, Brandy and others.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston 9 min ago
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas 33 min ago
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife 37 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant
- Student caught with gun on campus 25 min ago
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives?
- Dangerous sex offenders' moving into Houston area? 23 min ago
- There's pee in the water -- again!
- Students prep for national robotics...
29 min ago