Rachael Ray heads to SXSW; announces book releases
NEW YORK -- Rachael Ray is multitasking.
The author and Emmy-winning chef is getting ready for next month's South by Southwest Festival in Austin, Texas, where she again will be hosting all-day music performances, with more than a dozen bands. One of those bands, The Cringe, is led by her husband, John Cusimano.
On Thursday, she also announced the first two releases on her Rachael Ray Books imprint with Atria Books. The books, both out this fall, are Heather Bertinetti's "Fake and Bake" and Associated Press food editor J.M. Hirsch's "Beating the Lunch Box Blues." Atria is an imprint of Simon & Schuster.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash 35 min ago
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe 58 min ago
- Smash and grab burglar targets tattoo parlor
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Captain of S. Korea ferry among first to escape 51 min ago
- TDCJ van carrying prisoners crashes near El Campo
- Armed robber was never told to report to prison
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Police: Fight over woman ends in fatal stabbing 38 min ago
- Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Chip in at Chipotle for Discovery Green
- Most insane job interview ever
- Travis Herzog's midday weather forecast
34 min ago