RodeoHouston has record-breaking night with Bruno Mars
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Bruno Mars' first appearance at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo was a record-breaker. The pop sensation performed in front of the largest paid attendance ever at RodeoHouston.
According to rodeo officials, Thursday night's attendance at Reliant was 75,175, eclipsing the record set last year when Jason Aldean was the musical act. That show brought in 74,901.
Mars, 26, put on an electric show in front of the record crowd, with hits such as "Just the Way You Are," "Locked out of Heaven," "Billionaire" and more getting the crowd on its feet.
Were you at Reliant Thursday night and get any good photos of the show? Email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
RodeoHouston goes on through next Sunday, ending with George Strait's final Houston performance.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Committee: 'Don't tear down the Astrodome'
- Woman at odds with auto shop after car gets stolen
- Men's restroom visitors find themselves on camera
- Residents on edge over string of suspicious fires
- Houston bus company owner faces charges from 2008 crash
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- Local burger's name catches national chain's attention
- Tropical Storm Barry headed for Veracruz, Mexico
- Thieves steal bundles of metal rods from Magnolia store
- North Forest ISD files new request to stop annexation
- Equipment theft threatens Texas Equusearch's existence
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos