RodeoHouston has record-breaking night with Bruno Mars
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Bruno Mars' first appearance at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo was a record-breaker. The pop sensation performed in front of the largest paid attendance ever at RodeoHouston.
According to rodeo officials, Thursday night's attendance at Reliant was 75,175, eclipsing the record set last year when Jason Aldean was the musical act. That show brought in 74,901.
Mars, 26, put on an electric show in front of the record crowd, with hits such as "Just the Way You Are," "Locked out of Heaven," "Billionaire" and more getting the crowd on its feet.
Were you at Reliant Thursday night and get any good photos of the show? Email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
RodeoHouston goes on through next Sunday, ending with George Strait's final Houston performance.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- Vicious pet cat traps Oregon couple, who call 911
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- Mom accused of beating son with mop, bat