Manager: Gaga recovering nicely after hip surgery
NEW YORK -- Lady Gaga's manager says the pop star is "doing unbelievable" a month after she had hip surgery that caused her to cancel her U.S. tour.
Vincent Herbert said in an interview Tuesday the 26-year-old Grammy winner is "doing wonderful, doing great."
Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, canceled her "Born This Way Ball" tour last month. She'd hurt herself while performing some time ago.
Herbert says Gaga is finishing her new album, "ARTPOP," and is "ready to get back to work."
He calls the new album "very, very refreshing" and says the "Born This Way" singer continues to "push the envelope."
Herbert adds: "I can't wait for the world to hear her new music and see her come back healthy, strong and better than ever."
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler 35 min ago
- Fire in wood shop fills middle school with smoke 31 min ago
- Case of missing teens solved after 43 years 6 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Fashion trucks take over downtown Houston
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Over the top promposal had cops in on the secret
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- How to lose the last 10 pounds
- Man killed while trying to cross North Freeway
- Missing stop sign blamed for accident in Montgomery Co.