'Gilmore Girl' and 'Mad Men' stars are engaged
NEW YORK -- Former "Gilmore Girl" Alexis Bledel and "Mad Men" star Vincent Kartheiser are engaged.
Bledel's publicist, Meghan Prophet, confirms the news, which was first reported by Us Weekly. She says the couple have been dating for about a year.
The 33-year-old Kartheiser plays ad man Pete Campbell on the hit AMC network drama, where, last season, Pete had an extramarital affair with the wife of a commuting friend. She was played by Bledel in a guest-starring role.
The 31-year-old Bledel is best known for her role as the teenage daughter in the long-running series "Gilmore Girls," and for her performances in "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" and that hit movie's sequel.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Woman found dead inside burned out home 5 min ago
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide 21 min ago
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch
- Fugitive Friday: Help find suspect in sexual assault of child 2 min ago
- Astronaut may get Christmas wish for spacewalk
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Beyonce's holiday surprise
- Police: 2 people killed after Utah rock slide
- Free Stuff Friday: Holiday happenings this weekend
- McDonald's employee injured during attempted robbery
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos