Ozzy Osbourne apologize for drug use, denies marriage split rumors
LONDON, England -- Rocker Ozzy Osbourne has denied rumors of a split from his wife Sharon and apologized to his family for returning to drink and drugs.
The former Black Sabbath singer says he was in a "dark place" but has been sober for 44 days.
In a message posted Tuesday on his Facebook page, 64-year-old Osbourne said that "for the last year and a half I have been drinking and taking drugs."
He said "I was in a very dark place" and apologized for his "insane behavior."
Osbourne added: "Just to set the record straight, Sharon and I are not divorcing."
The couple and their children, Jack and Kelly, became reality TV stars a decade ago with MTV series "The Osbournes."
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver
- Fast food restaurant held up by armed suspects
- Oops! Noise complaint leads to drug bust
- Mom confesses to killing 3 young daughters
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side 22 min ago
- Jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu
- Pre-St. Pat's bash erupts into chaos
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Students learn science through unique course