Ozzy Osbourne apologize for drug use, denies marriage split rumors
LONDON, England -- Rocker Ozzy Osbourne has denied rumors of a split from his wife Sharon and apologized to his family for returning to drink and drugs.
The former Black Sabbath singer says he was in a "dark place" but has been sober for 44 days.
In a message posted Tuesday on his Facebook page, 64-year-old Osbourne said that "for the last year and a half I have been drinking and taking drugs."
He said "I was in a very dark place" and apologized for his "insane behavior."
Osbourne added: "Just to set the record straight, Sharon and I are not divorcing."
The couple and their children, Jack and Kelly, became reality TV stars a decade ago with MTV series "The Osbournes."
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names 35 min ago
- Mateo states his case for cupcakes for dinner 53 min ago
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing