Kardashian-Humphries divorce settlement approved
LOS ANGELES, CA -- A Los Angeles judge has approved a divorce settlement between Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries.
Details of the agreement were not disclosed in a brief court hearing Friday, but the judge said he felt that settlement talks had led to resolution.
The divorce will become final once papers are prepared and signed by the parties.
Kardashian appeared with her lawyer and said she understood the terms of the agreement.
Humphries did not attend. The judge dropped an order for the NBA player to appear and explain why he failed to attend a previous hearing.
Kardashian and Humphries were married in August 2011. She filed for divorce later that year.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Vandals strike vehicles in Heights neighborhood 12 min ago
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today 13 min ago
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Gary Kubiak thanks team, fans in full page ad 48 min ago
- Just what we needed - a tougher cockroach 39 min ago
- The storm that wouldn't end 15 min ago
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- 2013 College bowl schedule
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Travis Herzog's Monday forecast
41 min ago