Rihanna sets new Houston, Dallas concert dates
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Rihanna fans who had planned to attend the singer's concert earlier this month will get a second chance to see her perform.
The singer has rescheduled her Rihanna Diamonds World Tour show in Houston for November 14, and the Dallas one for November 11.
Rihanna canceled her April 15 concert at the Toyota Center hours before it started as a result of illness.
Tickets sold for the canceled performances will be honored at each respective event.
Fans who had already purchased tickets for the canceled shows can use the same tickets for the new dates.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder 59 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- Vicious pet cat traps Oregon couple, who call 911 26 min ago
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- Mom accused of beating son with mop, bat
- More Houstonians using METRO system
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder 16 min ago
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man