Rihanna sets new Houston, Dallas concert dates
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Rihanna fans who had planned to attend the singer's concert earlier this month will get a second chance to see her perform.
The singer has rescheduled her Rihanna Diamonds World Tour show in Houston for November 14, and the Dallas one for November 11.
Rihanna canceled her April 15 concert at the Toyota Center hours before it started as a result of illness.
Tickets sold for the canceled performances will be honored at each respective event.
Fans who had already purchased tickets for the canceled shows can use the same tickets for the new dates.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Robber dashes out of vision store with pricy shades
- Black Friday shoppers' credit card info at risk
- Girl, 10, found safely after overnight search
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark
- Police: Multiple casualties following London theater collapse 4 min ago
- Houston psychic sued over 'love ritual' 6 min ago
- Police investigate shooting in SE Houston 59 min ago
- Houston man charged with murder in wife's shooting death 7 min ago
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Valuable artifacts stolen from historic home 51 min ago
- Man found reading Bible after chase in NW Harris Co.
- METRO bus involved in accident near Reliant Park
- No more playing in the street, says Florida HOA
- Seattle bus passengers turn tables on robbery suspect
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos