Rihanna sets new Houston, Dallas concert dates
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Rihanna fans who had planned to attend the singer's concert earlier this month will get a second chance to see her perform.
The singer has rescheduled her Rihanna Diamonds World Tour show in Houston for November 14, and the Dallas one for November 11.
Rihanna canceled her April 15 concert at the Toyota Center hours before it started as a result of illness.
Tickets sold for the canceled performances will be honored at each respective event.
Fans who had already purchased tickets for the canceled shows can use the same tickets for the new dates.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Smash and grab burglar targets tattoo parlor 53 min ago
- Teen reunites with family after found safe
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident 41 min ago
- Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide 7 min ago
- Most insane job interview ever
- No sew: Create Easter tutus on the cheap 31 min ago
- Firetruck plows into LA-area cafe; 15 hurt
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- German Shepherd called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Robber who was homesick for prison to be sentenced
- Travis Herzog's Thursday weather forecast
16 min ago