Former soap actor charged with selling cocaine
AGOURA HILLS, CA -- Los Angeles County prosecutors say they've charged a former "Days of Our Lives" actor with selling cocaine out of his Agoura Hills home.
Spokeswoman Jane Robison says Dylan Michael Patton was charged Thursday with one count of cocaine possession.
Sheriff's deputies arrested Patton after searching his home with a warrant Tuesday. They say they seized an unspecified amount of cocaine.
Patton played the role of Will Horton from February 2009 to January 2010 in more than 100 episodes of the long-running soap opera. His character is the son of Sami Brady, who is played by Alison Sweeney.
If convicted, Patton faces up to nine years in prison.
It isn't clear whether Patton currently has a lawyer or a publicist. A phone number listed in his name was not set up to receive messages.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Texans fire head coach Gary Kubiak 4 min ago
- South Africans mourn, celebrate Mandela
- Winter Weather Advisory issued for northern counties
- Texans fall to Jags for 11th straight loss
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Shots fired during armored car robbery on UH campus
- President Obama remarks on passing of Mandela
- Reaction to passing of Nelson Mandela
- How Mandela changed everything with a rugby jersey
- Ice storm in North Texas cuts power to more than 250K
- Instead of drive-thru breakfast, couple gets bag of cash
- Worker dies in trench collapse in NW Harris County