Aspiring actress seeks donations for breast implants
SAN DIEGO, CA (KTRK) -- An aspiring actress is running an online campaign to raise money for what she says is a good cause -- her chest.
Kali Woods believes getting breast implants will help her get better acting roles.
"They were getting bumped to speaking parts all this different stuff and they all had really large breasts and I noticed that," she said. "And I was like, maybe that's the ticket. I think there is absolutely no shame in it. I'm a 34B so I'm hoping to go to be like a D,"
The 21-year-old says better breasts and not better talent will help her get those better roles. Woods is using the website, myfreeimplants.com to fund the surgery.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Man shot outside restaurant drives family to safety
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- Houston couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Constable: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Chase restricts cards affected by Target breach
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Katy blows late lead, falls to Cedar Hill in title game
- Allen tops Pearland 63-28, defends 5A D-I title
- Aledo beats Brenham 38-10 for 4th title in 5 years
- Things you didn't know about reindeer