Teen 'Superman' from Houston, attends local screening
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A young Houstonian who plays a teenage Clark Kent in the new movie "Man of Steel" attended a local screening of the film Friday evening.
Dylan Sprayberry signed autographs and posed for photos at the Edwards Greenway Grand Palace Movie Theater. He says he was excited to play the 13-year-old version of Superman's alter ego and appreciates the support in his hometown and state.
"I'm from here, especially in Texas we're really, really proud of our state. And I am glad everyone is supporting the move in general," Sprayberry said.
Sprayberry has appeared in several TV shows and films including "iCarly," "Glee," and "Land of the Lost."
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Local post offices open today for holiday rush 55 min ago
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished 53 min ago
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband wanted
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- No more ice, but cold weather continues 30 min ago
- Houstonians to pay tribute to Nelson Mandela 40 min ago
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- South Africans pray for Mandela
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay
- Icy storm sends Houston workers to help North Texas
- HFD captain receives award for courage
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns