Teen 'Superman' from Houston, attends local screening
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A young Houstonian who plays a teenage Clark Kent in the new movie "Man of Steel" attended a local screening of the film Friday evening.
Dylan Sprayberry signed autographs and posed for photos at the Edwards Greenway Grand Palace Movie Theater. He says he was excited to play the 13-year-old version of Superman's alter ego and appreciates the support in his hometown and state.
"I'm from here, especially in Texas we're really, really proud of our state. And I am glad everyone is supporting the move in general," Sprayberry said.
Sprayberry has appeared in several TV shows and films including "iCarly," "Glee," and "Land of the Lost."
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby 17 min ago
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels 33 min ago
- One killed in west Houston wreck 36 min ago
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant