Teen 'Superman' from Houston, attends local screening
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A young Houstonian who plays a teenage Clark Kent in the new movie "Man of Steel" attended a local screening of the film Friday evening.
Dylan Sprayberry signed autographs and posed for photos at the Edwards Greenway Grand Palace Movie Theater. He says he was excited to play the 13-year-old version of Superman's alter ego and appreciates the support in his hometown and state.
"I'm from here, especially in Texas we're really, really proud of our state. And I am glad everyone is supporting the move in general," Sprayberry said.
Sprayberry has appeared in several TV shows and films including "iCarly," "Glee," and "Land of the Lost."
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure 38 min ago
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 15 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- Plane emergency reported at Philly airport
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis 1 min ago
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns
- Gang members could be banned in parts of Harris Co.
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home