Mumford & Sons Woodlands show rescheduled following brain surgery
NASHVILLE, TN (KTRK) -- Mumford & Sons has announced the rescheduled tour dates following brain surgery for bassist Ted Dwane.
The Grammy Award-winning folk-rock group postponed concerts earlier this month in Dallas, New Orleans and The Woodlands, due to a blood clot that required surgery. All tickets purchased for original dates will be honored for the rescheduled dates. The supporting acts have yet to be announced.
9/16 - New Orleans LA @ Mardi Gras World
9/17 - Woodlands TX @ Cynthia Woods Pavilion
9/18 - Dallas TX @ GEXA Energy Pavilion
9/20 - Bonner Springs KS @ Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre
The band is kicking off their 'Full English Tour' in Toronto on August 26.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 plead guilty after immigrant stash house discovery 16 min ago
- Fire in wood shop fills middle school with smoke
- Case of missing teens solved after 43 years
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Fashion trucks take over downtown Houston
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Over the top promposal had cops in on the secret
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Crews to assess damage to rig struck by large wave
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos