Mumford & Sons Woodlands show rescheduled following brain surgery
NASHVILLE, TN (KTRK) -- Mumford & Sons has announced the rescheduled tour dates following brain surgery for bassist Ted Dwane.
The Grammy Award-winning folk-rock group postponed concerts earlier this month in Dallas, New Orleans and The Woodlands, due to a blood clot that required surgery. All tickets purchased for original dates will be honored for the rescheduled dates. The supporting acts have yet to be announced.
9/16 - New Orleans LA @ Mardi Gras World
9/17 - Woodlands TX @ Cynthia Woods Pavilion
9/18 - Dallas TX @ GEXA Energy Pavilion
9/20 - Bonner Springs KS @ Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre
The band is kicking off their 'Full English Tour' in Toronto on August 26.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots 5 min ago
- Vandals strike vehicles in Heights neighborhood
- Residents say raw sewage is seeping into homes 45 min ago
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Big rig driver involved in deadly wreck due in court today
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- IAH passengers struggle to reach destinations
- More cold air moves in; sunshine returns tomorrow
- Video: Amazing video from N. Texas after winter...
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Just what we needed - a tougher cockroach
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools
- Gary Kubiak thanks team, fans in full page ad