Halle Berry, Jennifer Garner push for paparazzi bill
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Two big actresses are asking California lawmakers to support tougher penalties on paparazzi who harass celebrities' children.
Halle Berry and Jennifer Garner spoke about how mobs of paparazzi posed a danger to their families.
"Like the very man who threatened to cut the babies out of my belly, who was arrested waiting behind our daughter's preschool standing among the throng of paparazzi," Garner said.
The actresses support a bill that changes the definition of harassment to include photographing children without a legal guardian's permission.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder 8 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- Mom accused of beating son with mop, bat 50 min ago
- More Houstonians using METRO system
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Miley fan sneaked into Omaha dressing room