Valerie Harper rumored to be on "Dancing with the Stars"
LOS ANGELES, CA -- The official list of stars for the next edition of "Dancing with the Stars" is not supposed to be revealed until next week, but the name of at least one cast member has reportedly leaked out.
According to TMZ.com, Valerie Harper is going to be a cast member. That's a very big deal. Harper was diagnosed with a rare form of brain cancer and doctors had given her until June to live. But, the 74-year-old has gotten past that point, and the website is reporting she's doing so well, she can handle the show.
On Wednesday, during "Good Morning America," ABC will officially announce the list of stars tackling the challenge of "Dancing with the Stars" for the fall season.
Season 17 of "Dancing with the Stars" returns on Monday, September 16 with some changes in store. The show is transitioning to a one night, two-hour format. Each week viewers vote for their favorite dancing performance. A couple will be eliminated at the end of each episode by combining the judges' scores of that night with the public votes from the previous week.
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County 13 min ago
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- Fatal multi-vehicle wreck shuts down 290 at Grand Parkway 1 min ago
- Motorcyclist killed in NE Harris County wreck 32 min ago
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston
- Man allegedly seen on video during burglary charged