Valerie Harper rumored to be on "Dancing with the Stars"
LOS ANGELES, CA -- The official list of stars for the next edition of "Dancing with the Stars" is not supposed to be revealed until next week, but the name of at least one cast member has reportedly leaked out.
According to TMZ.com, Valerie Harper is going to be a cast member. That's a very big deal. Harper was diagnosed with a rare form of brain cancer and doctors had given her until June to live. But, the 74-year-old has gotten past that point, and the website is reporting she's doing so well, she can handle the show.
On Wednesday, during "Good Morning America," ABC will officially announce the list of stars tackling the challenge of "Dancing with the Stars" for the fall season.
Season 17 of "Dancing with the Stars" returns on Monday, September 16 with some changes in store. The show is transitioning to a one night, two-hour format. Each week viewers vote for their favorite dancing performance. A couple will be eliminated at the end of each episode by combining the judges' scores of that night with the public votes from the previous week.
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes 53 min ago
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- More Houstonians using METRO system 47 min ago
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Miley fan sneaked into Omaha dressing room 52 min ago
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on Facebook 56 min ago