Daphne Oz of 'The Chew' reveals she is pregnant
NEW YORK -- Here's one kid who'll be guaranteed to have healthy baby food.
Daphne Oz, a host of ABC's daytime program "The Chew" and daughter of talk show host Dr. Mehmet Oz, announced her pregnancy Thursday during a taping of the show's season premiere, which will air Monday. It will be the first grandchild for Dr. Oz and his wife, Lisa.
Daphne Oz, who is 27, has been married for three years to John Jovanovic.
On the show, Oz talks about a summer trip she and her husband took to Europe and said she wanted to show a picture. She pulled out a strip of three sonogram images, surprising co-hosts Mario Batali, Michael Symon, Clinton Kelly and Carla Hall.
Dr. Oz, who's a heart surgeon, frequently promotes healthy habits on his show.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston 36 min ago
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Man avoids $525 fine for soda refill
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in San Antonio
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years
- Use natural dyes to decorate Easter eggs
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody