Daphne Oz of 'The Chew' reveals she is pregnant
NEW YORK -- Here's one kid who'll be guaranteed to have healthy baby food.
Daphne Oz, a host of ABC's daytime program "The Chew" and daughter of talk show host Dr. Mehmet Oz, announced her pregnancy Thursday during a taping of the show's season premiere, which will air Monday. It will be the first grandchild for Dr. Oz and his wife, Lisa.
Daphne Oz, who is 27, has been married for three years to John Jovanovic.
On the show, Oz talks about a summer trip she and her husband took to Europe and said she wanted to show a picture. She pulled out a strip of three sonogram images, surprising co-hosts Mario Batali, Michael Symon, Clinton Kelly and Carla Hall.
Dr. Oz, who's a heart surgeon, frequently promotes healthy habits on his show.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston 1 min ago
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 14 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'
- Parents distracted by devices, study says 37 min ago
- Colorado collects $2 million in recreational pot taxes
- Information on price tags decoded
11 min ago