Clint Eastwood's wife files for legal separation
MONTEREY, CA -- Clint Eastwood's second wife has filed for legal separation from the actor and director.
Dina Eastwood's petition filed Monday in Monterey County Superior Court seeks spousal support and physical custody of the couple's 16-year-old daughter Morgan.
The Monterey County Herald reports the petition also indicated the couple had a premarital agreement.
The Eastwoods have been married since 1996 and lived in Carmel. They met when she was assigned to interview him for her TV news station.
Clint Eastwood, 83, was married once before, to Maggie Johnson, from 1953 to 1984. Dina Eastwood is 48.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Emergency spacewalk may be needed on ISS
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Video from violent fast food robbery released
- Dead leopard, other swag snagged at mansion party 36 min ago
- Coyote's wild run through Hobby, but no roadrunner in sight
- Interpreter for Mandela event: I was hallucinating 24 min ago
- Girl's mom applauds suspension of kissing 6-year-old
- Masked men with guns smash into jewelry store
- Von Trapps' Vt. lodge taps interest in new musical 22 min ago