Valerie Harper leaves the dance floor on 'DWTS'
LOS ANGELES, CA -- Valerie Harper will be sitting out the next dance.
She was voted off "Dancing With the Stars" last night. Harper, who is suffering from brain cancer, was a viewer favorite.
While the judges applauded her spirit, they faulted Harper on technique. Harper says her being on "Dancing With the Stars" sends an important message to people facing all sort of challenges to carry on.
Harper says though she didn't win, her taking part in the show was important to her.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- After bombs, Boston Marathon under tight security
- Robbery call leads to wild chase in north Houston
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to Blazers in Game 1
- Woman killed while looking for car keys 22 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Group offers free prom dresses to girls
- Lohan says on reality show she had miscarriage
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- Teen survives California to Hawaii flight in wheel well
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- General Mills scraps controversial new legal terms
- New study says laughing makes your brain work better
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos