Valerie Harper leaves the dance floor on 'DWTS'
LOS ANGELES, CA -- Valerie Harper will be sitting out the next dance.
She was voted off "Dancing With the Stars" last night. Harper, who is suffering from brain cancer, was a viewer favorite.
While the judges applauded her spirit, they faulted Harper on technique. Harper says her being on "Dancing With the Stars" sends an important message to people facing all sort of challenges to carry on.
Harper says though she didn't win, her taking part in the show was important to her.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 30 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight 57 min ago
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects