'Dancing with the Stars' marks return of Julianne Hough
LOS ANGELES, CA -- Two-time "Dancing With the Stars" champ Julianne Hough (HUHF) returned to the show last night, as a guest judge.
She was subbing for Len Goodman. When it came time to judge brother Derek and his partner, Derek gave her a gag 10-buck bribe.
Julianne says she wanted to find something to criticize the tango Derek did with Amber Riley, but she couldn't. Riley finished the night in a three-way tie for the top score, with Corbin Bleu and Elizabeth Berkley. They all received across-the-board nines.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Police: Woman tried to abduct boy walking to school
- HFD vehicle involved in deadly accident
- ABC13 gets exclusive tour of home after drug bust
- Neighbors forced to pull up community garden
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Arrested partiers claim Galveston police went too far
- HPD officer involved in northeast Houston crash
- Fire engulfs northeast Houston home
- Obama imposes sanctions over Ukraine crisis
- Man to be tried as adult for deadly childhood attack
- Two arrested in deadly hit-and-run on FM 1960
- Woman asleep in Bieber's rented home arrested
- Woman's mummified body found at Detroit-area home