'Dancing with the Stars' marks return of Julianne Hough
LOS ANGELES, CA -- Two-time "Dancing With the Stars" champ Julianne Hough (HUHF) returned to the show last night, as a guest judge.
She was subbing for Len Goodman. When it came time to judge brother Derek and his partner, Derek gave her a gag 10-buck bribe.
Julianne says she wanted to find something to criticize the tango Derek did with Amber Riley, but she couldn't. Riley finished the night in a three-way tie for the top score, with Corbin Bleu and Elizabeth Berkley. They all received across-the-board nines.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle 58 min ago
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic 4 min ago
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush
- No more ice, but cold weather continues