Sinead O'Connor says Miley Cyrus fans encourage her to commit suicide
Sinead O'Connor wants Miley Cyrus to apologize to her and Amanda Bynes for insulting people with mental illness.
Cyrus compared O'Connor to Bynes after O'Connor said Cyrus was prostituting herself by appearing naked in her "Wreaking Ball" video.
Cyrus then said on the "Today" show that O'Connor's comments were "kinda crazy."
In another open letter on her website, O'Connor says she's now being told by Cyrus fans to kill herself. She also points out that the tweets Cyrus posted of O'Connor talking about having suicidal thoughts were two years old. She says she was suffering from a side effect of a prescription drug she was taking. She says she's fine now.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Case of swine flu confirmed in Montgomery County
- City slammed for deal with topless clubs
- Houston police gain powerful new weapon
- Man says found treasure should be his
- W. Houston restaurant owners on edge after tire-slashing 15 min ago
- Siblings shot in domestic dispute in SW Houston 15 min ago
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Police: Man fatally shoots wife in southeast Houston 54 min ago
- Blood test could offer early answer for kids with austim
- Mystery of the missing mink
- Bicyclist hit by minivan near park
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death
- Family of Houston girl hopes for life-saving donation
- Congress passes bill that will avoid future govt. shutdowns
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
44 min ago