Once Upon a Time's Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas to marry
NEW YORK -- Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas' fairy tale extends beyond their day jobs.
The actors, both 35, play Snow White and Prince Charming on ABC's "Once Upon a Time" and have announced their engagement.
The couple met while working on the show and began dating in 2011.
Goodwin was previously engaged to actor Joey Kern, while Dallas was married to Lara Pulver from 2007-2011.
On her official Twitter account, Goodwin wrote Friday, "From my soon-2-b-Mrs-Dallas head 2 my soon-2-be Mrs-Dallas-toes, I'm oh-so grateful 4 your well wishes! THANK U!"
Dallas tweeted to on his account, "Thanks to all of you for the outpouring of love and congrats!"
"Once Upon a Time" is now in its third season.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- 2013 College bowl schedule
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush
- No more ice, but cold weather continues