Once Upon a Time's Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas to marry
NEW YORK -- Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas' fairy tale extends beyond their day jobs.
The actors, both 35, play Snow White and Prince Charming on ABC's "Once Upon a Time" and have announced their engagement.
The couple met while working on the show and began dating in 2011.
Goodwin was previously engaged to actor Joey Kern, while Dallas was married to Lara Pulver from 2007-2011.
On her official Twitter account, Goodwin wrote Friday, "From my soon-2-b-Mrs-Dallas head 2 my soon-2-be Mrs-Dallas-toes, I'm oh-so grateful 4 your well wishes! THANK U!"
Dallas tweeted to on his account, "Thanks to all of you for the outpouring of love and congrats!"
"Once Upon a Time" is now in its third season.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Fire in wood shop fills middle school with smoke
- Case of missing teens solved after 43 years
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Fashion trucks take over downtown Houston
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Over the top promposal had cops in on the secret
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View' 50 min ago
- Crews to assess damage to rig struck by large wave
- Argentine zoo shows off white tiger triplets
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos