Once Upon a Time's Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas to marry
NEW YORK -- Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas' fairy tale extends beyond their day jobs.
The actors, both 35, play Snow White and Prince Charming on ABC's "Once Upon a Time" and have announced their engagement.
The couple met while working on the show and began dating in 2011.
Goodwin was previously engaged to actor Joey Kern, while Dallas was married to Lara Pulver from 2007-2011.
On her official Twitter account, Goodwin wrote Friday, "From my soon-2-b-Mrs-Dallas head 2 my soon-2-be Mrs-Dallas-toes, I'm oh-so grateful 4 your well wishes! THANK U!"
Dallas tweeted to on his account, "Thanks to all of you for the outpouring of love and congrats!"
"Once Upon a Time" is now in its third season.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Body pulled from rubble of burned down home 2 min ago
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her 19 min ago
- Police: Woman tried to abduct boy walking to school
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Girl bitten 100 times in New Zealand dog attack 35 min ago
- ABC13 gets exclusive tour of home after drug bust
- HFD vehicle involved in deadly accident
- Malaysian couple to hang for murder of maid 31 min ago
- Turkish PM threatens to ban Facebook, YouTube 29 min ago
- HPD officer involved in northeast Houston crash
- Neighbors forced to pull up community garden
- Arrested partiers claim Galveston police went too far
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos