Jason Aldean's tour bus fatally strikes pedestrian in Indiana
NASHVILLE, TN -- Jason Aldean's tour bus struck and killed a man on a highway in southwest Indiana early Monday.
Knox County Sheriff Michael P. Morris says the bus hit a man identified as Albert Kennedy of Vincennes, Indiana. Kennedy was pronounced dead at the scene.
Morris says only Aldean and his driver were on the bus at the time, and no charges will be filed. He says the accident was "unavoidable" and Kennedy was known to walk or bike along that road.
Aldean tweets that in all the years he's been touring, nothing prepares anyone for something like this to happen. He says he's praying for Kennedy's family and asks fans to do the same.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash 21 min ago
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash 11 min ago
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos