Jason Aldean's tour bus fatally strikes pedestrian in Indiana
NASHVILLE, TN -- Jason Aldean's tour bus struck and killed a man on a highway in southwest Indiana early Monday.
Knox County Sheriff Michael P. Morris says the bus hit a man identified as Albert Kennedy of Vincennes, Indiana. Kennedy was pronounced dead at the scene.
Morris says only Aldean and his driver were on the bus at the time, and no charges will be filed. He says the accident was "unavoidable" and Kennedy was known to walk or bike along that road.
Aldean tweets that in all the years he's been touring, nothing prepares anyone for something like this to happen. He says he's praying for Kennedy's family and asks fans to do the same.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Gas station clerks shoot robbery suspect 2 min ago
- Helping military families, one child at a time 30 min ago
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Man killed by authorities 'Into the wild' hunter
- Sea survivor keeps promise he made to dead friend 55 min ago
- Daughter asks: Who did I bury?
- Workers recover Bible from rubble of NYC buildings 20 min ago
- Police: Man lived with dead wife for days
- Girl, 5, spends day at wrong school
- Search expands for missing Rice U student
- Siblings rescued 8 hours after getting lost in woods
- Police: Rapper incited riot at SXSW
- David Tillman's weather forecast
20 min ago