Bill Engvall booted on first night of Dancing with the Stars finals
LOS ANGELES, CA (KTRK) -- It takes a perfect freestyle to make it to the "Dancing With the Stars" finale. At least it did this season.
Amber Riley, Jack Osbourne and Corbin Bleu are the three finalists who will be dancing for the mirror ball trophy on tonight's finale. All three got perfect 10s from the judges last night on their freestyle performances.
The judges say Osbourne progressed the most this season. He and partner Cheryl Burke were misty-eyed as the judges praised them.
Bleu impressed with a Michael Jackson tribute. And Riley incorporated step-dancing in her routine. In a bit of a switch, she had to teach pro partner Derek Hough the moves.
The winner will be crowned tonight. You can catch the finale on ABC13 at 8pm!
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
dancing with the stars, entertainment
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 13 min ago
- Recognize either of these guys?
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies 39 min ago
- Cops: 2 OD on heroin as kids play at McDonald's 23 min ago
- Mandalay Bay agrees to $500K fine in drug sting 47 min ago
- Pap smears could be thing of the past
- Designer Western wear on a budget
- Photos: Texas A&M nursing bald eagle back to...
- Chrysler recalls 49,000 Chargers to fix headlights